The worship music at MBC Arlington is band-driven and contemporary. It’s easy to fit in to our laid-back environment, where casual attire is welcome and people are coming straight from both the office and the gym. The MBC Arlington community is mainly single young professionals and college students who live, work or go to school in Arlington or Washington, DC. Our services are just over an hour, and we welcome people of all ages and walks of life to join us for worship!
Campus Pastor Eric Saunders preaches weekly messages in alignment with the MBC Teaching Team. Occasionally, one of the Teaching Team members or a guest speaker preaches. Each biblically-focused sermon offers relevant, practical applications for our daily lives.
Children and Teens
Due to limitations with our venue, we are able to offer childcare only to those 3 years and under. Children over 3 years of age are welcome to join us for the service!
The MBC Arlington community offers:
- Discipleship groups for men, women and married couples that meet during the week.
- Summer Bible study at the Arlington United Methodist Church Wednesdays from 7 - 9 pm through August 2, 2017.
- Socials before or after service a few times a year.
- The Front Door, for newcomers to meet with church members periodically throughout the year on a Wednesday or Thursday evening from 7 - 9 pm at the Arlington Temple UMC. This is an opportunity to learn about MBC, from what the church believes, to the role of the church, to an explanation of the Gospel message.
- Connect meetings are held every Monday after the service to learn more about our campus and how to get connected here.
- Many opportunities to serve our community!