A Sunday Community for couples of all ages
1 Cor 13:4-13
Who We Are
TeamMates is a welcoming community which seeks to connect with couples of all ages interested in growing and strengthening their marriages intergenerationally; seeks to equip couples to become effective disciples through their marriages; and ultimately, to impact their sphere of influence and our world for Jesus. We invite your participation in a great opportunity to ask important questions about life and get answers through biblically based teaching. Relationships are authentic, and marriages are strengthened.
Special Scheduling for 2020!
TeamMates will resume on January 12, 2020. (See below!)
Beginning January 12, 2019, TeamMates will begin an 8-week marriage enrichment series entitled "Marriage From Surviving to Thriving". See details below.
Marriage: From Surviving to Thriving, By Charles R. Swindoll
You may have heard, “The three most important words in a marriage are, ‘You’re probably right.’”
Chuck Swindoll’s inspiring series on marriage will challenge you to apply Scripture and to transform your marriage from a dutiful contract that merely survives into an exciting relationship that thrives. Make God the most important part of your marriage and learn to put your spouse first.
Chuck and Cynthia have been married over 60 years. He is an evangelical Christian pastor, author, educator, and radio preacher. He founded Insight for Living, headquartered in Frisco, Texas, which airs a radio program of the same name on more than 2,000 stations around the world in 15 languages.
Messages in this series:
- This is Not Your Grandfather's Family
- Getting Back on Target
- Symphony of Survival in the Key of C
- Practical Advice on Making a Marriage Stick
- Essential Glue for Every Couple to Apply
- What Families Need to Thrive
- Danger Signs of Marital Erosion
- Staying Young As Your Family Grows Older
We encourage you to secure your personal copy of the resource, Marriage From Surviving to Thriving.
We are not endorsing one platform over another but below is but one link you can use:
How to Contact Us?
Interested? Please send e-mail to: [email protected]
Share our web address with your friends: mcleanbible.org/connect/teammates
If you miss a session, no worries! Each week's discussion is available online by clicking the "Get Audio and Notes for Past TeamMates Lessons" link. (On 'right sidebar' on most computer displays OR below this text on most phone or small tablet displays.). At mcleanbible.org/teammates
To help you connect to biblical community, become like Christ, and impact your world, we offer a variety of opportunities to get plugged into the group. Socials, service projects, and other activities are a regular part of TeamMates.
Join our weekly email by contacting [email protected]. or check the blue banner below, "Service Opportunities With and Through TeamMates Community."
Serving Opportunities within TeamMates:
- Welcome/Greeting Team
- Greet and check-in members and guest one time per month.
- Greet newcomers and give them info packets
- Connect Team
- We need a new leader here
- Description to follow (Soon!) 9/9/18
- Room Set-up Team
- Arrange Tables & chairs prior to class
- Help set-up tables for Food Team
- Food Team
- Lead person coordinates snacks for the group & reminds those signed up prior to classes
- Cover tables and set out snacks brought in by TeamMates members
- Prayer Team
- Intercessory prayer for those making prayer requests
- Well Being Team
- Connect to members with medical, personal or other challenges to see if TeamMates can assist in any way.
- Brings mercy to those brothers and sisters who are hurting.
- Audio/Visual Team (training will be provided)
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
- Includes PowerPoint shows from computer, Soundboard, Lighting board, Blu-ray player
- Training available in all aspects (Nothing really hard -- I learned it on the job)
- Edit and prepare PowerPoint slideshows (Not everyone has to do this)
- Post Audio and visual files to our Web page
- Pass microphones during introductions and discussions
- Operate AV Equipment during regular classes
Serving with TeamMates OUTSIDE of Teammates:
- Usher (In Main Auditorium during services before/after TeamMates)
- Greeters (In main Lobby during services before/after TeamMates)
- Parking Attendants (Assist in the flow of traffic in & out of lots before & after services)
- Clothing Shop (Assist with sorting and displaying of donated items - various days & hours during week)
- Various Children's Ministries need assistance every week (on a week to week basis or whenever you can offer assistance)
- Dinner and Movie Review Team - Needs help with various tasks setting up and maintaining room during events
- Usually 4 events per year
- You can ask us about these ministries or contact them directly. We have several of our members who volunteer in various areas around the church.
We will make contact information available here in the very near future.(fsh 7/8/2018)
Hey gang! It was a great way to serve the Lord and see His Grace and Mercy in action? Are you ready to see His hands and feet and as they spread His Grace and Mercy?
See below for the Trip Info and a Teaser pic of our mission trip, on June 6-9, 2019. Scroll down and click the link to see more......................................
Some of the school children we visited in Santo Domingo, while on our mission trip.
Susan Wyant is asking for your help with getting the Gospel Message to shoppers at the CLOTHING SHOP.
Everyone has a story to share. What's yours? It COULD BE the perfect message to touch someone's heart. Please check the link below and prayerfully consider this wonderful opportunity.
1) proceed straight past the Smith Center down the hall and down 2 steps and make a left; or 2) Make a left at the Smith Center followed by the first right turn (which takes you past elevators on the left); continue down the hallway and make a right turn before the glass doors to Elevators 3 and 4.