Represents Christ and His love for those in the community by meeting the needs of students, staff, and families at Catoctin Elementary School. By establishing relationships that are built on trust, lives are changed. The ministry includes:
- Reading and homework buddies
- After school enrichment and recreation
- Evening tutoring
- Providing for physical needs (food, clothing, etc)
- English Language Learning for parents
- School clean-up projects
- Holiday meals and gifts
- School supplies
- Engaging: Exploring the community and its needs to discover the best ways to serve and become a valued part of the life of the community.
- Mobilizing: Raising teams of people from MBC Loudoun and other churches and civic organizations to come together to help people thrive.
- Blessing: Representing Christ and his love for those in the community by meeting the needs and addressing underlying causes of the community's challenges.
- Relating: Building life-on-life relationships as we become more deeply connected through the intersection of our lives.
- Affirming Truth: Communicating the truth of the Scripture by word and action. Connecting the Gospel message to the lives of seeking adults with whom we have built relationship of caring and trust.
- Changing Lives: Seeing lives transformed educationally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Expecting: Anticipating that God will multiply our efforts and will cultivate our person growth and relationships as we serve.